“The WMCTC’s annual schools’ Chemistry Quiz fuels curiosity and excitement about chemistry!”
“Once more, let battle commence – the teams test their knowledge and understanding of chemistry.”
This regional competition is for Year 10 and 11 students studying chemistry.
If you are a teacher please encourage your students to take part.
If you are a student please ask your teacher to register your team!
If you wish to enter a team, please use the form below or contact Dr Mark Read (University of Birmingham) [ firstname.lastname@example.org] as soon as possible but no later than 30 November 2018 giving the following information:
- Confirm that you wish to enter a team for the 2019WMCTC Chemistry Quiz, and include the:
- Name of the School / College/Academy
- Address of the School / College/ Academy
- Name of Teacher in charge
- Home / Mobile telephone number
- Your preferred email address
- School / College/ Academytelephone number
- School / College / Academy email address
Further information will be sent to you after the November deadline.
WMCTC Chemistry Quiz
University of Birmingham
School of Chemistry
Tue 5th March 2019
Starting at 18.15
ChemReach will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you, providing updates and details of outreach events.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.